Access our recordings for this webinar series
The COVID-19 pandemic has upended the way higher education institutions traditionally operate. As institutions look toward creating a New Normal, it's clear that the old ways of doing business will no longer cut it. The institutions that survive and thrive after the pandemic will be those that have successfully navigated change.
In this engaging, informative live webinar series, Dr. Roger Parrott, President of Belhaven University, will share practical strategies for embracing change and ultimately future-proofing your institution. Here's a preview of what you'll learn:
- Building a clear and effective crisis-communication strategy
- Getting ahead of enrollment challenges to retain students
- Creating a boldness strategy to secure financial opportunities
- Changing the culture within your institution
- Securing financial growth through partnerships
- Real-world examples on future-proofing your institution
About Dr. Roger Parrott
Dr. Roger Parrott is in his 20th year as President of Belhaven University. He earned his Ph.D. from the University of Maryland in Higher Education Administration. Dr. Parrott is a third-generation College president, and was one of America's youngest college presidents first elected at age 34. He serves on several boards, and was Chair of the 2004 Forum for World Evangelization hosted by the Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization. Dr. Parrott is the author of The Longview: Lasting Strategies for Rising Leaders. His wife, MaryLou, earned her PhD in English. They have two home-schooled children.